I have 3 extra Wilson for tonight. Free but I want to make sure they stay in NU hands. Let me know if anyone can use them!
I’d be able to put those Wilson’s to use with some purple fans……I have 3 extra Wilson for tonight. Free but I want to make sure they stay in NU hands. Let me know if anyone can use them!
Sorry spoken for by an NU fan but I’ll reach out next time. I tend to have them available on short notice because I have two kids at home so sometimes it doesn’t happen last second!I’d be able to put those Wilson’s to use with some purple fans……
Go Cats!Sorry spoken for by an NU fan but I’ll reach out next time. I tend to have them available on short notice because I have two kids at home so sometimes it doesn’t happen last second!
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Ball State PFF Snaps Analysis
Wildcat Report
Takeaways: Wildcats have plenty to work on past the box score in 45-14 win over Ball State
Wildcat Report
Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
Wildcat Report
Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
On3 NIL
Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment