Ticket advice (football)

Pensacola_Cat_Fan

All-Conference
Apr 14, 2019
438
1,128
83
Just found out I’ll be in Lexington for the LSU game. I would love to go, but I know it’s sold out. I’ll only need one ticket and wondered if it’s likely there would be re-sellers outside of Kroger Field the day of the game? Don’t know the legalities of scalping and transferring of tickets there. I’ve never seen a game at Kroger so I have no clue so any advice would be appreciated. Also planning on taking in Keeneland for the first time.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
  5. 05 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win