Ticket advice (football)

Pensacola_Cat_Fan

All-Conference
Apr 14, 2019
440
1,129
83
Just found out I’ll be in Lexington for the LSU game. I would love to go, but I know it’s sold out. I’ll only need one ticket and wondered if it’s likely there would be re-sellers outside of Kroger Field the day of the game? Don’t know the legalities of scalping and transferring of tickets there. I’ve never seen a game at Kroger so I have no clue so any advice would be appreciated. Also planning on taking in Keeneland for the first time.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  2. 02 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
  4. 04 KSR Football Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games