Thursday night NFL coverage by

1vagamecock

All-Conference
Jan 19, 2022
1,876
1,396
113
Amazon is awful!
Some of the host are ok but as a whole it's hard to watch.
If it wasn't for Tampa playing I'd be watching Troy play.
JMO
 

USCEE82

Senior
Feb 17, 2024
991
769
93
I don't like it because I can't channel surf during the commercials! Or maybe I'm just too dumb to know how.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1vagamecock

bayrooster

All-American
Aug 21, 2003
15,599
8,018
113
If Amazon wants to be a sports network they need to add a grid style listing of live programming, like hulu/youtube tv/slingtv, etc.
 

4E2Thee

Joined Apr 1, 2016
Apr 1, 2016
970
3,446
93
TNF on Prime has an Alternate Broadcast called PRIME Vision that is really nice if you like Realtime Stats and seeing routes, etc... It is very interactive and has it's own commenting IN ADDITION to the National Announcers. All in All, TNF isn't so bad. It is football, and football is good.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Recruiting INTEL: South Carolina football hosting top recruits, including SEC commits for Kentucky game
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Three keys to a South Carolina win over Kentucky
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Behind Enemy Lines: Kentucky writer breaks down Wildcats ahead of South Carolina game
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball South Carolina women's basketball: Reporter roundtable - Pressure, important games, and key players
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina linemen named among college football's most impactful freshmen