Thursday night NFL coverage by

1vagamecock

All-Conference
Jan 19, 2022
1,876
1,396
113
Amazon is awful!
Some of the host are ok but as a whole it's hard to watch.
If it wasn't for Tampa playing I'd be watching Troy play.
JMO
 

USCEE82

Senior
Feb 17, 2024
991
769
93
I don't like it because I can't channel surf during the commercials! Or maybe I'm just too dumb to know how.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1vagamecock

bayrooster

All-American
Aug 21, 2003
15,593
8,017
113
If Amazon wants to be a sports network they need to add a grid style listing of live programming, like hulu/youtube tv/slingtv, etc.
 

4E2Thee

Joined Apr 1, 2016
Apr 1, 2016
970
3,446
93
TNF on Prime has an Alternate Broadcast called PRIME Vision that is really nice if you like Realtime Stats and seeing routes, etc... It is very interactive and has it's own commenting IN ADDITION to the National Announcers. All in All, TNF isn't so bad. It is football, and football is good.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Baseball Jack's Mailbag Ep. 63: Answering your latest South Carolina baseball questions
  2. 02 TheBigSpur South Carolina Football Look to Limit Kentucky Offense
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Comparing South Carolina's roster talent to this week's opponent, the Kentucky Wildcats
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina DL Gabriel Brownlow-Dindy 'trending in the right direction'
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Advanced stat of the week ahead of South Carolina-Kentucky: Creating and limiting explosives