Miami vs Nova..... not real big on this. Want Nova to win so they will shut up about ACC.
The yum is about empty. It'll fill up.
The yum is about empty. It'll fill up.
If they could pull it off it would be fine with me.I took a chance on EE this year.
I could live with Nova cutting down the nets.
These empty arenas are pretty pathetic.
Chicken bucket is half empty.
OU leads TAMU 24-18 10 mins left first half
Anyone else feel Nova is getting an awful friendly whistle?
I bet KU smokes Maryland like a cheap cigar.
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels