Miami vs Nova..... not real big on this. Want Nova to win so they will shut up about ACC.
The yum is about empty. It'll fill up.
The yum is about empty. It'll fill up.
If they could pull it off it would be fine with me.I took a chance on EE this year.
I could live with Nova cutting down the nets.
These empty arenas are pretty pathetic.
Chicken bucket is half empty.
OU leads TAMU 24-18 10 mins left first half
Anyone else feel Nova is getting an awful friendly whistle?
I bet KU smokes Maryland like a cheap cigar.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team