Liked it.
Not a movie that I would necessarily watch again, though. I have probably watched parts of Inglorious Basterds 10 times in the last 2 months, because it is currently on HBO/Showtime. Haven't been tempted to click on 3 Billboards at all.
I liked it but I can see how those who didn't really wouldn't. Its not a movie for mass audiences. Its hard to describe exactly. A much darker version of Fargo. Well cast with a lot of great performances.
It also exactly the kind of movie the academy loves.
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers