That ridiculous pass interference call in the first half was a special level of stupid. Holding would’ve been a bad call, but PI was intramural level bad.
Did they ever show a good replay of the 4th down? On the actual play, I thought he got it easy. On the brief replay, he looked well short. Mizzou didn’t seem upset on the field.They were bad both ways a lot. Mizzou will point to 4th and 1 by K1 but if that OPI isn’t called I think we blow them out.
I was happy that we snapped it quickly before they buzzed down for a review. I was waiting for the whistle but thankfully it never came.Did they ever show a good replay of the 4th down? On the actual play, I thought he got it easy. On the brief replay, he looked well short. Mizzou didn’t seem upset on the field.
Just wait until next weekThat ridiculous pass interference call in the first half was a special level of stupid. Holding would’ve been a bad call, but PI was intramural level bad.
I’ve always wondered if the refs ride the bus with the team from Tuscaloosa or do they have their own transportation?Just wait until next week
Pretty sure they send a limo to grab them from the Walmart on that Saturday morning.I’ve always wondered if the refs ride the bus with the team from Tuscaloosa or do they have their own transportation?
They made plenty that were bad but that one gave away momentum super fast. We earned plenty of flags last but 2-3 of them were Meh on both teams.That ridiculous pass interference call in the first half was a special level of stupid. Holding would’ve been a bad call, but PI was intramural level bad.
Yep, get ready for, "THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER"!Just wait until next week
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5