Those refs sucked

BreckyBratt

All-Conference
Nov 5, 2022
1,055
1,233
113
That's the screw I mean crew that always bends us over. Glad we finally got them bent for once. I hate seeing that ref in our games. It seems like that crew always tries to make games about them. I swear it felt like a flag or an official conference after half the plays of the game. Also how the hell does one official call it an interception but another waves it off just before replay? Then watching replays it would've not been overturned no matter how it was called on the field.
 

PBRME

All-American
Feb 12, 2004
11,399
5,490
113
I was complaining about the refs until the 4th quarter when, I think it was Jefferson, made the huge play on the pass breakup. The Missouri receiver was looking out his earhole from a facemask. There was no call.
 
  • Like
Reactions: patdog

Puppers

All-Conference
Oct 1, 2022
789
1,892
93
I would like an explanation on how they called INT on the field, changed it to incomplete, then went to review and their wasn't enough evidence to change the call back to INT.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor