Thomas Younce Tattoos

Random UK Fan

All-American
Jan 5, 2010
18,717
9,969
81
Biggest fan?
 

Jkwo_rivals113955

All-American
Apr 6, 2007
28,225
7,410
0
He has the good lord on his sternum and the cats on his eyebrows.

Seems like the kind of guy you'd want your daughter to bring home, no?
 

LineSkiCat

Sophomore
Nov 28, 2011
5,300
163
0
Biggest idiot.

I'm not against tattoos. But I'm against putting them on your face. Not because I don't want to see them, but because chances are, if you thought putting permanent ink on your face was a smart idea, we aren't going to have much in common.
 

EliteBlue

Heisman
Mar 27, 2009
16,751
20,269
0
I have multiple tattoos but you know he's not all there when he has the UK crooked because he was laying on the table when they done it and didn't think to make it legible in the upright position.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
  2. 02 KSR Football Watch Will Stein's guest spot with KSR's own Matt Jones on ESPN Radio
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
  4. 04 KSR Cats in the NBA Charlotte Traded for Rob Dillingham, Then Quickly Cut the Former Cat
  5. 05 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Successful September has Kentucky in the Top 25