Thomas Younce Tattoos

Random UK Fan

All-American
Jan 5, 2010
18,717
9,969
81
Biggest fan?
 

Jkwo_rivals113955

All-American
Apr 6, 2007
28,225
7,410
0
He has the good lord on his sternum and the cats on his eyebrows.

Seems like the kind of guy you'd want your daughter to bring home, no?
 

LineSkiCat

Sophomore
Nov 28, 2011
5,300
163
0
Biggest idiot.

I'm not against tattoos. But I'm against putting them on your face. Not because I don't want to see them, but because chances are, if you thought putting permanent ink on your face was a smart idea, we aren't going to have much in common.
 

EliteBlue

Heisman
Mar 27, 2009
16,751
20,269
0
I have multiple tattoos but you know he's not all there when he has the UK crooked because he was laying on the table when they done it and didn't think to make it legible in the upright position.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Add Jerone Morton to Kentucky's injury report; Kam Williams progressing well
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU Game Time Announced
  3. 03 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 6
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball Horns Down: Thigpen's Heroics, Kentucky's defense lead to top-10 sweep
  5. 05 KSR Football Monday Huddle: Another swing game in the Kentucky-South Carolina has arrived