This win pleases me

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,643
72,775
113
It pleases me too. I don't hate Duke, I respect them and I'm glad they're where they are. If it wasn't for them we would have to depend on KU, UL and UNC* * for our top competition.

Anytime you can beat a coach K coached team you've done something. He can coach but Cal outcoached him tonight. K had no response to anything Cal was doing.
 

Bodvar Bjarki

Senior
Oct 11, 2015
696
630
0
Indeed. A pleasing win. Summon the dancing wenches that they might entertain me with their nimble prancing whilst I enjoy a fan blowing across my exposed loins.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ghost_of_Rupp
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting 5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
  2. 02 KSR Football FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
  3. 03 KSR Football Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
  5. 05 KSR Football Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play