This win pleases me

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,629
72,760
113
It pleases me too. I don't hate Duke, I respect them and I'm glad they're where they are. If it wasn't for them we would have to depend on KU, UL and UNC* * for our top competition.

Anytime you can beat a coach K coached team you've done something. He can coach but Cal outcoached him tonight. K had no response to anything Cal was doing.
 

Bodvar Bjarki

Senior
Oct 11, 2015
696
630
0
Indeed. A pleasing win. Summon the dancing wenches that they might entertain me with their nimble prancing whilst I enjoy a fan blowing across my exposed loins.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ghost_of_Rupp
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Kentucky set to hire Alfred Aboya as final assistant coach
  3. 03 KSR Football The public is hammering LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football CFB Cheat Sheet: Week 6
  5. 05 KSR Football KSR GAMEDAY: Kentucky Hosts No. 10 LSU