This Colandrea kid

Efejle

All-Conference
Apr 30, 2023
1,288
2,576
113
Only 5'8". Even shorter than Rocco ..

How does this kid get the ball over the D line?

Just Lucky I guess...
 

Efejle

All-Conference
Apr 30, 2023
1,288
2,576
113
Only 5'8". Even shorter than Rocco ..

How does this kid get the ball over the D line?

Just Lucky I guess...
oh snap!

I think I can answer that myself. Urban said that the coach had to keep his QB "out of the trees".

I don't know what that means but I think Urban has probably won more championships than Campbell...so whatever
 

Efejle

All-Conference
Apr 30, 2023
1,288
2,576
113
What I am trying to say is that these batted down passes can be avoided by better play calling. Lord you guys are slow 😂
 

Efejle

All-Conference
Apr 30, 2023
1,288
2,576
113
So weird. Only 1 batted pass so far. Hmm? I know, it's not really a big deal, but kinda looking for any little idea tgat might help our Lil' guy avoid 6 batted down passes per game.

I know Meyer is a complete *******, but he was a pretty decent coach.
 

Efejle

All-Conference
Apr 30, 2023
1,288
2,576
113
He throws over the top, dose not throw side armed like Becht.
Yeah I noticed that too. That helps, also that O line is giving him time so far...IU will probably wear them down tho.

Indiana 2026 equals Penn State 1986 basically.
 

KingLando

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2021
8,075
4,360
113
Well thats too bad, I wanted to hear we should have hired Ruhle brigade.
Shouldn't everyone know by now that Rhule isn't the answer?
Year 4 at Nebraska and he still hasn't beat a ranked team
Good news is he still gets to play Oregon, Ohio State and Iowa this year
 

KingLando

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2021
8,075
4,360
113
Then on the final play of the game he thinks he can throw the ball downfield after getting a lateral
Stud right there--we'll see how Nebraska responds to choking
 
  • Wow
Reactions: G3624
Jan 8, 2016
242
311
63
What I am trying to say is that these batted down passes can be avoided by better play calling. Lord you guys are slow 😂
They look at the qbs eyes he is telling the dline where he is throwing and they put their hands up when he throws in the direction he is looking. How bout don’t do that so often
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  2. 02 BWI Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
  3. 03 BWI Football 8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State confronts talent gap problem, Lions' identity described in an ugly way, and more of what they're saying