oh snap!Only 5'8". Even shorter than Rocco ..
How does this kid get the ball over the D line?
Just Lucky I guess...
What I am trying to say is that these batted down passes can be avoided by better play calling. Lord you guys are slow![]()
He's listed at 6'Only 5'8". Even shorter than Rocco ..
How does this kid get the ball over the D line?
Just Lucky I guess...
He has no idea--he's also only rolled out once so far and it wasn't designedHe's listed at 6'
That seems to be the "listed" height of every QB 5-10" and under.He's listed at 6'
Yeah I noticed that too. That helps, also that O line is giving him time so far...IU will probably wear them down tho.He throws over the top, dose not throw side armed like Becht.
Have to disagree on that one. The PSU '86 defense was much better.Yeah I noticed that too. That helps, also that O line is giving him time so far...IU will probably wear them down tho.
Indiana 2026 equals Penn State 1986 basically.
?What do you think about that, chimboschlacky.
You alright? You made 3 posts in 6 minutes and chastised the board for not responding faster. Odd.What I am trying to say is that these batted down passes can be avoided by better play calling. Lord you guys are slow![]()
Shouldn't everyone know by now that Rhule isn't the answer?Well thats too bad, I wanted to hear we should have hired Ruhle brigade.
Rhule vs Cignetti. I wonder who comes out on top?Well thats too bad, I wanted to hear we should have hired Ruhle brigade.
Chumbo is counting red cars on the freewayShouldn't everyone know by now that Rhule isn't the answer?
Year 4 at Nebraska and he still hasn't beat a ranked team
Good news is he still gets to play Oregon, Ohio State and Iowa this year
They look at the qbs eyes he is telling the dline where he is throwing and they put their hands up when he throws in the direction he is looking. How bout don’t do that so oftenWhat I am trying to say is that these batted down passes can be avoided by better play calling. Lord you guys are slow![]()
Also: He is really really short.They look at the qbs eyes he is telling the dline where he is throwing and they put their hands up when he throws in the direction he is looking. How bout don’t do that so often
BWI Football
8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC
BWI Football
Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's third-straight loss
BWI Football
Penn State's latest loss underscores gap between progress and results