I wish you were…. But it’s looking like a done deal.Someone tell me I’m hallucinating this
Kentucky blue. No outsiders just here for the paycheck. Bang!What the f**k?!
Dude, this hire almost made me crumble into fetal position in my room. I started watching UK right after Cal went to his last final four. I've never seen a natty or a final four and am dying to do so. I can't even believe this.I feel like this is Alabama football hiring Appalachian State's coach. Absolutely stooped down for this one. Hope I'm proven wrong.
Appalachian State coaches can’t be that badI feel like this is Alabama football hiring Appalachian State's coach. Absolutely stooped down for this one. Hope I'm proven wrong.
Appalachian State coaches can’t be that bad
Picked a bad week to stop sniffing glue.Someone tell me I’m hallucinating this![]()
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'