I wish you were…. But it’s looking like a done deal.Someone tell me I’m hallucinating this
Kentucky blue. No outsiders just here for the paycheck. Bang!What the f**k?!
Dude, this hire almost made me crumble into fetal position in my room. I started watching UK right after Cal went to his last final four. I've never seen a natty or a final four and am dying to do so. I can't even believe this.I feel like this is Alabama football hiring Appalachian State's coach. Absolutely stooped down for this one. Hope I'm proven wrong.
Appalachian State coaches can’t be that badI feel like this is Alabama football hiring Appalachian State's coach. Absolutely stooped down for this one. Hope I'm proven wrong.
Appalachian State coaches can’t be that bad
Picked a bad week to stop sniffing glue.Someone tell me I’m hallucinating this![]()
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview
KSR
Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
KSR Basketball
N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day