Third time a charm for killer Cuomo

polar80

Senior
Jan 4, 2006
12,597
934
113
I really hope his *** is grass, but I thought the same about Billy Clinton. Somehow these perverts are teflon.
 

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
44,277
9,609
0
For the record, I've never been against a single man attempting to get laid. Obviously, if he's hitting on women that he has power over, or women that are married, then those are moral issues, but still, a man and his penis want to get laid.
 

WVU82_rivals

Senior
May 29, 2001
199,091
698
0
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez believes WVU hungry to bounce back against Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Cam Cook possesses special traits at running back
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-8
  4. 04 WV Sports Football West Virginia football uniforms announced for Arizona game
  5. 05 WV Sports Football How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 4 of the NFL season