Third time a charm for killer Cuomo

polar80

Senior
Jan 4, 2006
12,597
934
113
I really hope his *** is grass, but I thought the same about Billy Clinton. Somehow these perverts are teflon.
 

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
44,277
9,609
0
For the record, I've never been against a single man attempting to get laid. Obviously, if he's hitting on women that he has power over, or women that are married, then those are moral issues, but still, a man and his penis want to get laid.
 

WVU82_rivals

Senior
May 29, 2001
199,091
698
0
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career
  2. 02 WV Sports Football On the fast track, kicker Jack Cassidy just looking to get better every day
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
  4. 04 WV Sports Football JaCorey Thomas, Jason Chambers should only see roles increase
  5. 05 WV Sports Baseball West Virginia baseball schedule with plenty of challenges