Remember when Pat White was 6'2" for his rFr season? Then 6'1" for the following years? And theeeen he was barely 6' in the NFL?I wish there could be some honesty on measurements of these kids. Unless his OLine averages 6'8" there is NO way he's 6'3". None. Zip.
Is he 6 even? likely. I might even be talked into 6'1". Just watch him on the sidelines against average looking folks. Someone 6'3" with a helmet on should tower over those folks. He doesn't.
It may not be anyone leaving at this point but there could be some changes otherwise.any word on who may be leaving? This does not seem like "the just adding an arm for camping throwing" type signing?
How tall was he 5-10?As long as he's taller than Skyler, it's good.
Obviously, you're not familiar with "shrinkage".Remember when Pat White was 6'2" for his rFr season? Then 6'1" for the following years? And theeeen he was barely 6' in the NFL?
Good times.
Just looking at the video I'd estimate he is about 6'-1-1/2". Guess on my part, but it looks reasonable.I wish there could be some honesty on measurements of these kids. Unless his OLine averages 6'8" there is NO way he's 6'3". None. Zip.
Is he 6 even? likely. I might even be talked into 6'1". Just watch him on the sidelines against average looking folks. Someone 6'3" with a helmet on should tower over those folks. He doesn't.
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-1
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football uniforms announced for Iowa State game
WV Sports Football
Jack Cassidy making most of his opportunities
WV Sports
Game Preview: West Virginia football at Iowa State
WV Sports Football
You might remember these Cyclones when they were once WVU recruiting targets