WVSPORTS.COM Things move quickly for late JUCO

steeleer

Redshirt
Sep 19, 2005
3,160
44
0
I wish there could be some honesty on measurements of these kids. Unless his OLine averages 6'8" there is NO way he's 6'3". None. Zip.

Is he 6 even? likely. I might even be talked into 6'1". Just watch him on the sidelines against average looking folks. Someone 6'3" with a helmet on should tower over those folks. He doesn't.
 

5150

Senior
May 31, 2002
25,068
639
102
any word on who may be leaving? This does not seem like "the just adding an arm for camping throwing" type signing?
 

WVU-Brand

Redshirt
Apr 16, 2014
502
0
0
I wish there could be some honesty on measurements of these kids. Unless his OLine averages 6'8" there is NO way he's 6'3". None. Zip.

Is he 6 even? likely. I might even be talked into 6'1". Just watch him on the sidelines against average looking folks. Someone 6'3" with a helmet on should tower over those folks. He doesn't.
Remember when Pat White was 6'2" for his rFr season? Then 6'1" for the following years? And theeeen he was barely 6' in the NFL?

Good times.
 

Vernon

Hall of Famer
Staff member
May 29, 2001
264,407
119,343
113
any word on who may be leaving? This does not seem like "the just adding an arm for camping throwing" type signing?
It may not be anyone leaving at this point but there could be some changes otherwise.
 

WVex-pat in GA

All-Conference
Dec 17, 2007
15,042
1,055
113
I wish there could be some honesty on measurements of these kids. Unless his OLine averages 6'8" there is NO way he's 6'3". None. Zip.

Is he 6 even? likely. I might even be talked into 6'1". Just watch him on the sidelines against average looking folks. Someone 6'3" with a helmet on should tower over those folks. He doesn't.
Just looking at the video I'd estimate he is about 6'-1-1/2". Guess on my part, but it looks reasonable.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Observations: Iowa State
  2. 02 WV Sports Football By the numbers: What stood out in WVU's loss to Iowa State
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez: 'You've got to stop somebody to win the game'
  4. 04 WV Sports WATCH: WVU postgame interviews following loss at Iowa State
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Iowa State