These libs are a joke

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
44,277
9,609
0
For what it's worth, I'm still waiting to be signed to a contract as well. I'm yet to receive support from anybody. I'm not sure why I haven't been signed yet, but it could be due to being a washed up 57 year old, who hasn't had the pads on since 1984. Where's the outrage on my behalf?
 

Boomboom521

Redshirt
Mar 14, 2014
20,115
6
0
For what it's worth, I'm still waiting to be signed to a contract as well. I'm yet to receive support from anybody. I'm not sure why I haven't been signed yet, but it could be due to being a washed up 57 year old, who hasn't had the pads on since 1984. Where's the outrage on my behalf?
Marshall probably could use you
 

jpoppa

Junior
Feb 1, 2007
12,131
306
78
I could prolly get in there and throw as many pics as Kaep had his last outings and I have better hair
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia preparing for a different challenge on defense against Iowa State
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-1
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia football uniforms announced for Iowa State game
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Jack Cassidy making most of his opportunities
  5. 05 WV Sports Game Preview: West Virginia football at Iowa State