These libs are a joke

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
44,277
9,609
0
For what it's worth, I'm still waiting to be signed to a contract as well. I'm yet to receive support from anybody. I'm not sure why I haven't been signed yet, but it could be due to being a washed up 57 year old, who hasn't had the pads on since 1984. Where's the outrage on my behalf?
 

Boomboom521

Redshirt
Mar 14, 2014
20,115
6
0
For what it's worth, I'm still waiting to be signed to a contract as well. I'm yet to receive support from anybody. I'm not sure why I haven't been signed yet, but it could be due to being a washed up 57 year old, who hasn't had the pads on since 1984. Where's the outrage on my behalf?
Marshall probably could use you
 

jpoppa

Junior
Feb 1, 2007
12,131
306
78
I could prolly get in there and throw as many pics as Kaep had his last outings and I have better hair
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Pat Kirkland uses past experiences to aid in role on special teams
  2. 02 WV Sports Football How does Jason Chambers fit into West Virginia cornerback room?
  3. 03 WV Sports Football WVU bowl projections: Where the Mountaineers could land after Week 4
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez doubles down on development, retention plan for WVU
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Ryan Ward focused on consistency and growing as a blocker