TheGlovStillRules/TheGLOV

OUIrPSU

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2021
1,376
1,732
113
Sure, he has horrible taste when it comes to college basketball, but he hasn’t posted anything on either board in almost 2 weeks, which is very unlike him. I even messaged him directly and haven’t received a reply. I’m a little concerned. Anyone know if he’s OK?
 

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,806
21,279
113
Sure, he has horrible taste when it comes to college basketball, but he hasn’t posted anything on either board in almost 2 weeks - which is very unlike him - and I’m a little concerned. Anyone know if he’s OK?

Hmmm....last post on the old board was 4/16.

Hey @TheGlovStillRules - check in bro.....
 

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,587
22,789
113
X
With Liverpool winning a Champions League semifinal match? Strange indeed.
And Klopp getting a contract extension. He sometimes goes for a while without posting but is normally free and easy with his likes.
 

MacNit

All-Conference
Oct 12, 2021
2,322
2,263
113
Sure, he has horrible taste when it comes to college basketball, but he hasn’t posted anything on either board in almost 2 weeks, which is very unlike him. I even messaged him directly and haven’t received a reply. I’m a little concerned. Anyone know if he’s OK?
Flower named playoff starter for Minnesota - that should smoke him out…
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  3. 03 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  5. 05 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?