TheGlovStillRules/TheGLOV

OUIrPSU

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2021
1,368
1,721
113
Sure, he has horrible taste when it comes to college basketball, but he hasn’t posted anything on either board in almost 2 weeks, which is very unlike him. I even messaged him directly and haven’t received a reply. I’m a little concerned. Anyone know if he’s OK?
 

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,699
21,116
113
Sure, he has horrible taste when it comes to college basketball, but he hasn’t posted anything on either board in almost 2 weeks - which is very unlike him - and I’m a little concerned. Anyone know if he’s OK?

Hmmm....last post on the old board was 4/16.

Hey @TheGlovStillRules - check in bro.....
 

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,528
22,703
113
X
With Liverpool winning a Champions League semifinal match? Strange indeed.
And Klopp getting a contract extension. He sometimes goes for a while without posting but is normally free and easy with his likes.
 

MacNit

All-Conference
Oct 12, 2021
2,319
2,259
113
Sure, he has horrible taste when it comes to college basketball, but he hasn’t posted anything on either board in almost 2 weeks, which is very unlike him. I even messaged him directly and haven’t received a reply. I’m a little concerned. Anyone know if he’s OK?
Flower named playoff starter for Minnesota - that should smoke him out…
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
  2. 02 BWI Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know
  4. 04 BWI Football How Penn State Uses Josiah Zayas and Zion Tracy So Differently at the Same Position
  5. 05 BWI Football Everything Matt Campell said to explain the Penn State 4th and 1 fourth quarter plan, timeout usage, vs. Wisconsin