Agreed. And I’m glad to see how he pulled himself together as the game progressed. I have been a huge proponent of Gene’s game.Funny how these posts aged. Not calling out the posters that made them (they weren't wrong at the time) but it's good to finally see players improving.
Feels like we're as good now as we were bad before. Actually, better.Although it’s only two games, I think it’s safe to say that our good shooting is no fluke.
Why do we still have four starters in the game?!
I think he played a little early on.Has Carter gotten in yet?
When was the last 100 points in a game?
When was the last 100 points in a game?
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball HC Brandin Knight's Villanova Postgame Press Conference
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball falls to Villanova in its first scrimmage
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central