THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-DREXEL GAME THREAD

kcg88

Heisman
Aug 11, 2017
10,862
17,230
0
We could score 100 since I expect Drexel to be taking some 3s early in the shot clock now.
 

RUFogey

Heisman
Apr 8, 2015
12,363
12,386
61
Do we have 10 threes already?
 
  • Like
Reactions: FrankZ_rivals315481

Degaz-RU

Heisman
Dec 19, 2002
22,882
27,918
88
Wow. No Doucoure or Carter today. To think, Doucoure started the opener last season.

I mean, I think part of it is the smaller opponent, but it’s pretty clear Doorson and Johnson are the two top “bigs,” and Pike is going to use EO, Thiam and Harper as stretch 4s.

But we’re absolutely going to need Doucoure and Carter against bigger teams.
 

JQRU91

All-Conference
Apr 6, 2013
1,855
1,386
0
They're making this look a lot easier than I thought it would be at halftime.
 

Degaz-RU

Heisman
Dec 19, 2002
22,882
27,918
88
Although it’s only two games, I think it’s safe to say that our good shooting is no fluke.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  4. 04 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN