Like Franco and Lydel ? I guess the modern game doesn't see two backs simultaneously in the backfield as a good scheme.Can we have both backs in the backfield?
Like Franco and Lydel ? I guess the modern game doesn't see two backs simultaneously in the backfield as a good scheme.
Don't forget that in 1969, Penn State had those 2 plus All-American Charlie Pittman often in the backfield together on some plays.Like Franco and Lydel ? I guess the modern game doesn't see two backs simultaneously in the backfield as a good scheme.
Did you see any of the game or with the nice weather and plenty of coeds, was ‘be right back’ the theme of the day?My wife and I went to the PSU-CMU game yesterday. We arrived Friday afternoon and had plenty of time to see the campus, do some shopping, etc. It was a great trip and, of course, was great to see a win.
A few observations:
* The only place to get a latte and scone on a Friday night in town was Starbucks. All local coffee shops were closed. Sure, the bars were hopping with long lines out the door. I don’t get it. (Thank the man upstairs for Irving’s. We went there for breakfast yesterday. Excellent Cafe Mocha.)
* If I go to a September game again, I am going to have to bring a lot more paper towels. I ran out before kickoff. Pathetic, amateurish performance on my part.
* Ice cream dishes at the Creamery are lot smaller than they used to be. This was my first time there in a few years. The dish they use now is almost as shallow as I am.![]()
Was the 'talent' that good? And I hope your wife wasn't paying attention!!* If I go to a September game again, I am going to have to bring a lot more paper towels. I ran out before kickoff. Pathetic, amateurish performance on my part.![]()
Did you see any of the game or with the nice weather and plenty of coeds, was ‘be right back’ the theme of the day?
Was the 'talent' that good? And I hope your wife wasn't paying attention!!
Fonzie approves this picture!
BWI Football
How Penn State Uses Josiah Zayas and Zion Tracy So Differently at the Same Position
BWI Football
Everything Matt Campell said to explain the Penn State 4th and 1 fourth quarter plan, timeout usage, vs. Wisconsin
BWI Football
Top Tuesday takeaways from Penn State offensive coordinator Taylor Mouser: On 3rd and long runs, red zone issues, more
BWI Football
Penn State head coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: Northwestern
BWI Football
Live updates: Matt Campbell weekly press conference