THE OFFICIAL MCANDREW PSU-CMU GAME THREAD!

Bison13

All-American
May 26, 2013
3,758
6,262
113
Central Michigan was cover zero and cover one for almost the entire first half. That leaves an extra man or two I n the box that our running back Has to make miss and it wasn’t happening today but the line was not as bad as Some here made it out to be.second half more cover two and viola, better running lanes
 
  • Like
Reactions: step.eng69

PSU12046

All-Conference
Oct 18, 2021
1,486
2,548
113
Like Franco and Lydel ? I guess the modern game doesn't see two backs simultaneously in the backfield as a good scheme.
jon stewart wish GIF
 

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,502
37,687
113
My wife and I went to the PSU-CMU game yesterday. We arrived Friday afternoon and had plenty of time to see the campus, do some shopping, etc. It was a great trip and, of course, was great to see a win.

A few observations:

* The only place to get a latte and scone on a Friday night in town was Starbucks. All local coffee shops were closed. Sure, the bars were hopping with long lines out the door. I don’t get it. (Thank the man upstairs for Irving’s. We went there for breakfast yesterday. Excellent Cafe Mocha.)

* If I go to a September game again, I am going to have to bring a lot more paper towels. I ran out before kickoff. Pathetic, amateurish performance on my part. 😞

* Ice cream dishes at the Creamery are lot smaller than they used to be. This was my first time there in a few years. The dish they use now is almost as shallow as I am. 😑
 

Classof09

All-Conference
Oct 12, 2021
1,115
2,306
113
My wife and I went to the PSU-CMU game yesterday. We arrived Friday afternoon and had plenty of time to see the campus, do some shopping, etc. It was a great trip and, of course, was great to see a win.

A few observations:

* The only place to get a latte and scone on a Friday night in town was Starbucks. All local coffee shops were closed. Sure, the bars were hopping with long lines out the door. I don’t get it. (Thank the man upstairs for Irving’s. We went there for breakfast yesterday. Excellent Cafe Mocha.)

* If I go to a September game again, I am going to have to bring a lot more paper towels. I ran out before kickoff. Pathetic, amateurish performance on my part. 😞

* Ice cream dishes at the Creamery are lot smaller than they used to be. This was my first time there in a few years. The dish they use now is almost as shallow as I am. 😑
Did you see any of the game or with the nice weather and plenty of coeds, was ‘be right back’ the theme of the day?
 

CDLionFL

All-Conference
Oct 25, 2021
1,764
2,694
113
* If I go to a September game again, I am going to have to bring a lot more paper towels. I ran out before kickoff. Pathetic, amateurish performance on my part. 😞
Was the 'talent' that good? And I hope your wife wasn't paying attention!!
 

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,502
37,687
113
Was the 'talent' that good? And I hope your wife wasn't paying attention!!

Holy hell it was good. Students, recent grads (guessing based on perceived age), and plenty of MILFs. Lots of short shorts and low-cut shirts. Skin out the wazoo.

Be right back.

(My wife stopped paying attention years ago.)
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know
  2. 02 BWI Football How Penn State Uses Josiah Zayas and Zion Tracy So Differently at the Same Position
  3. 03 BWI Football Everything Matt Campell said to explain the Penn State 4th and 1 fourth quarter plan, timeout usage, vs. Wisconsin
  4. 04 BWI Football Top Tuesday takeaways from Penn State offensive coordinator Taylor Mouser: On 3rd and long runs, red zone issues, more
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State head coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: Northwestern