At least post a pic of a hot broad. I tried a thread about TV earlier. No dice.You're allowed to post anything in this thread so long as it's not about politics.
3 + 7 = 10.
Speaking of Scientology, props to Leah Remini for getting out.
I have an idea for a new business start up. Self driving escort service. It's not illegal if there's no fixed location, right? Needs a catchy name. Screwber?
There is no law in GA. against hosting "swingers" parties, even if it is for profit. I've been trying to work through a business plan on this one. Not from a participatory view, strictly the dollars and cents. Vice always pays, look at the people who still smoke cigarettes.I have an idea for a new business start up. Self driving escort service. It's not illegal if there's no fixed location, right? Needs a catchy name. Screwber?
Cybill Shepherd, back in the day... Last Picture Show....I'm not in a position to be posting pics so my apologies on that front. But that said, back in the day I think Kirstie Alley was something, before she started dying her hair and putting on 10 or 70 pounds. That said, she has always been batsh*t crazy, Scientology and otherwise.
Speaking of Scientology, props to Leah Remini for getting out.
ScrewbraI have an idea for a new business start up. Self driving escort service. It's not illegal if there's no fixed location, right? Needs a catchy name. Screwber?
WV Sports Basketball
Exploring point guard options behind Miles Sadler
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 9-30
WV Sports Basketball
Brenen Lorient, Javan Buchanan complete West Virginia roster
WV Sports Football
WVU true freshmen continue to see action
WV Sports Basketball
WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court