At least post a pic of a hot broad. I tried a thread about TV earlier. No dice.You're allowed to post anything in this thread so long as it's not about politics.
3 + 7 = 10.
Speaking of Scientology, props to Leah Remini for getting out.
I have an idea for a new business start up. Self driving escort service. It's not illegal if there's no fixed location, right? Needs a catchy name. Screwber?
There is no law in GA. against hosting "swingers" parties, even if it is for profit. I've been trying to work through a business plan on this one. Not from a participatory view, strictly the dollars and cents. Vice always pays, look at the people who still smoke cigarettes.I have an idea for a new business start up. Self driving escort service. It's not illegal if there's no fixed location, right? Needs a catchy name. Screwber?
Cybill Shepherd, back in the day... Last Picture Show....I'm not in a position to be posting pics so my apologies on that front. But that said, back in the day I think Kirstie Alley was something, before she started dying her hair and putting on 10 or 70 pounds. That said, she has always been batsh*t crazy, Scientology and otherwise.
Speaking of Scientology, props to Leah Remini for getting out.
ScrewbraI have an idea for a new business start up. Self driving escort service. It's not illegal if there's no fixed location, right? Needs a catchy name. Screwber?
WV Sports Football Recruiting
2028 DL Jahyden White wants to learn more about West Virginia after offer
WV Sports Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Iowa State
WV Sports Football
How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 3 of the NFL Season
WV Sports Football
Iowa State's Jimmy Rogers sees WVU's speed creating challenges
WV Sports Football
West Virginia looks to learn, adjust after Oklahoma State