THE NEW D-LEAGUE

BBUK

All-Conference
Jul 3, 2005
888
4,883
120
Sorry to hear that brother posters. (I will have to get a better understanding of that AG stuff.) I am so insulated...

Hello All,

Sitting at my computer, took the BB to school earlier. (His Mom dropped him off to us before she went to work around 6.)

Well, I thought I was "done" with the paperwork stuff. I am working a couple items today and should be around my computer until I leave to pickup the BB around 3:15. (I like to be in line early so he doesn't have to stand around. he likes Papa picking him up. Papa brings snacks... Just a little but it makes a difference.

I wish I could post a video of My grand daughter's ressponse to the treats I left at her house yesterday while I was working there. So funny, she got her candy and Mom got "none" though I told her she could share... ROTFLCGU (You'd have to know my oldest to understand why I laugh so much. My oldest will not buy the stuff I do but she will eat it all day long...........for free...if she can. My oldest is drop-dead gourgeous but she is so very hard-headed and makes more than I EVER did on the job. (As a GS-15 in DC that was maxed out for a couple years.)

Anyway, the laughs keep coming, I am trying to figure out a way how NOT to go to Florida in December... We shall see...

Get the jiggy into today. Make it happen capn..... Yeah...

 

MdWIldcat55

Heisman
Dec 9, 2007
21,645
87,314
113
Good morning folks. Sorry to hear about the positive Alpha Gal tests, guys. That's a real drag. It seems like ticks are suddenly an absolute menace between AG and Lyme disease, which really set me son back a few years ago.

I feel lucky to only be fending off a relatively minor onset of shingles. The worst part of this so far is the constant "I told you so" from my RN wife, who recently got the shingles vaccination, and had been nagging me to get it as well.

I know shingles can be severe, but in my case it's a bunch of red pox contained in a saucer sized area below my right nipple. I guess anyone who had chicken pox as a kid can get it, so let me be a warning to those of you who are on the fence about the vaccine, though in my case I'd just about as soon deal with this minor irritation for ten days or so as go stand in line at the pharmacy twice to get a shot.

Otherwise, another beautiful day in the east. I suspect we'll get the rain from the Caribbean storm just in time to ruin the weekend.

I hope it is sunny and mild for all of you.
 

berniecarbo

Heisman
Apr 29, 2020
5,252
29,696
113
Just read where MLB is currently testing in the Arizona Fall League a system limiting where outfielders can stand, similar to the rule for infielders.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: BBUK

BBUK

All-Conference
Jul 3, 2005
888
4,883
120
Just read where MLB is currently testing in the Arizona Fall League a system limiting where outfielders can stand, similar to the rule for infielders.

I'll be a suck-egg Mule... Sports seem dead all due to ...........profit or the hope for profit. All about the do-re-me... I guess... Just stupidly killing sports...One rule change at a time...
 
  • Like
Reactions: berniecarbo

berniecarbo

Heisman
Apr 29, 2020
5,252
29,696
113
I'll be a suck-egg Mule... Sports seem dead all due to ...........profit or the hope for profit. All about the do-re-me... I guess... Just stupidly killing sports...One rule change at a time...
In the past, if you were smart enough to figure out where a guy was likely to hit the ball, you could over play him and gain an advantage over guys who weren't smart enough or were to lazy to figure it out. I guess today, a computer tells you where to play. Looks like if a guy worked at it hard enough, he might fool the computer though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BBUK

BBUK

All-Conference
Jul 3, 2005
888
4,883
120
In the past, if you were smart enough to figure out where a guy was likely to hit the ball, you could over play him and gain an advantage over guys who weren't smart enough or were to lazy to figure it out. I guess today, a computer tells you where to play. Looks like if a guy worked at it hard enough, he might fool the computer though.

Soon Sir,

If a pitcher hits a batter the batter will be able to press charges for assault.
 
  • Like
Reactions: berniecarbo

BC_Wader

All-American
Aug 13, 2021
5,173
9,781
113
Good morning D

So, so busy the last few months. Iv'e been down to the lake more than ever, but only to remodel. Wife went with me this week and we did manage to fish about 1 & 1/2 hours two mornings. We just trolled and caught enough Ky bass and a couple of crappie to eat fresh fish a couple of days.

Going on a group hike today and working (finishing) the new shelter on the Pine Mountain trail tomorrow. Hopefully I'll make it back in time to watch the football game. Plenty of meetings, etc next week and back down to the lake the following week (have 2 more projects to finish and I'm home free...I think). Seems like every time my wife goes with me there is something added to the list....bet that sounds familiar to you all as well.

I watched the highlights of the Bball scrimmage last night. I am hopeful.

I try to keep up in here but haven't taken the time to post much. Oh, I tested positive for Alpha Gal. Dang ticks!

Have a good one everyone.
Can't eat red meat with that correct? Man that sucks. A friend of my Daughter got it a few years ago. Seems like I never heard of anything like that years ago. I have thoughts on that but I'll keep it to myself.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
  4. 04 KSR Cats in the NBA BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
  5. 05 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU