Not wrong but at the same time - typical. Wouldn't you want to encourage people to subscribe?
Not wrong but at the same time - typical. Wouldn't you want to encourage people to subscribe?
That ship has sailed unfortunately. I went through the Sunday paper in about three minutes at my inlaws' yesterday. I get more useful information out of the Madison County Journal and the Northside Sun, both of which can be picked up for free at multiple locations I frequent.
I mean, if most of your graduates are English majors.
I know we like to piss and moan about the CL, but this headline is not wrong.
It’s like they hired a message board troll
Another way they could have been “not wrong” is to have a headline stating how we won the series against a ranked team on the road.
It’s like they hired a message board troll
I'm gonna be the grammar police and point out that I'd really would prefer to see "a couple OF outs" from an alleged newspaper.
I mean, if most of your graduates are English majors, at least you could use a preposition when needed.
Ole Miss was a Gettysburg away from being the world's most prestigious secessionist school. But they powder blue it.
*Click for more*
-T-town Times
I'm gonna be the grammar police and point out that I'd really would prefer to see "a couple OF outs" from an alleged newspaper.
I mean, if most of your graduates are English majors, at least you could use a preposition when needed.
There's a Danny's in Madison County?
There's a difference between English and Journalism majors.
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four