Now I have to go watch it. You must be on Amazon’s payroll.That opening scene was hard to watch.
Now I have to go watch it. You must be on Amazon’s payroll.That opening scene was hard to watch.
Yeah there are some spoilers. Definitely not more gruesome, just darker.I’m not finished with The Boys. The opening scene of Gen V seemed to have some minor spoilers, so I stopped watching after that scene. I can see how some people might have been disturbed by that opening scene, but I found it no more gruesome than a lot of the “splatter” events in The Boys. It’ll be on my watch list.
On3 Football
Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers 6-foot-3 2028 Georgia S Edward Roberts
O State Illustrated Football
Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Morris & Co. get busy recruiting in Oklahoma State's bye week
On3
'Bedlam on Ice' to bring Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State rivalry back to Boone Pickens Stadium for club hockey showcase