The Boys - Amazon

May 29, 2004
37,579
26,765
0
I’m not finished with The Boys. The opening scene of Gen V seemed to have some minor spoilers, so I stopped watching after that scene. I can see how some people might have been disturbed by that opening scene, but I found it no more gruesome than a lot of the “splatter” events in The Boys. It’ll be on my watch list.
 

SSS!!!

All-American
Apr 5, 2011
17,655
9,912
77
I’m not finished with The Boys. The opening scene of Gen V seemed to have some minor spoilers, so I stopped watching after that scene. I can see how some people might have been disturbed by that opening scene, but I found it no more gruesome than a lot of the “splatter” events in The Boys. It’ll be on my watch list.
Yeah there are some spoilers. Definitely not more gruesome, just darker.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers 6-foot-3 2028 Georgia S Edward Roberts
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Morris & Co. get busy recruiting in Oklahoma State's bye week
  5. 05 On3 'Bedlam on Ice' to bring Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State rivalry back to Boone Pickens Stadium for club hockey showcase