I mean why bring up these old threads . We all knew the OP and the people who agreed with him were being complete morons ( and hopefully they know that too as we all make asses of ourselves from time to time I know I do ) but no need to bring these back up.
Thanks for cherry picking one comment from a time where UK looked awful on the floor, wasn’t playing defense. This drag up old threads are garbage...bro
Dragging up old threads is beautiful. Cal has been here how long now? His teams are young, usually take time to gel. But he usually gets them ready by the time it counts. This year no different. Happens here almost every season. So why not dig up the old threads full of stupidity??
Name the next best 1-9 on any team, 8 right now.Said it before the season and saying it now, even as good as we look.
1-9 Not good enough.
You are truly stupid. As Al McGuire said, "UK had it before X, and they will have it after X." Alabama is the same in football as we are in basketball. Schools will get bad coaches, but they will get rid of them and come back. When Cal's gone, we will still be UK, just as we have been after previous coaches were gone.
OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!
It's obvious you are to ignorant to read what I said, and only make up what you want to say, I said.
OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!
Why not? I say bump all the dumb *** threads idiots make. It's hilarious
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt