I refuse to continue to allow YouTube mixtapes shape my opinion of incoming freshman... But are Monk and Fox really THAT good? I mean Skal was the second coming of Davis...
Can this guy shoot 40% from three?
And this Syracuse's 5th final 4 since the mid 1970s. No thanks.
Out fans just can't temper their expectations... Lol Like the one saying Monk/Fox will be better than Ulis/Murray where one set the school record in assist and the other set the Freshman scoring record....
I am a Cat fan in NW Arkansas. yes he is that good. the fans are pissed he signed with us. anderson was putting all of his eggs so to speak in one basket named monk. Jimmy witt is trying to transfer. anderson is a bitter prick. I look forward to the hogs playing in rupp and them announcing monk from bentonville, ar in front of anderson in rupp. i think i wil have a few beers when that happens. my husband told me yesterday i know way to much about sports.I refuse to continue to allow YouTube mixtapes shape my opinion of incoming freshman... But are Monk and Fox really THAT good? I mean Skal was the second coming of Davis...
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms