THAT WAS SO CRINGY!

bleedsblue5

All-Conference
Jul 1, 2025
536
1,142
93
Handing out cards of himself, telling people he plays SOCKER like he is some star already.
Thank the LORD, there is no chance Pope could have controlled that drama queen.
Save the money for football imo.
 

jmw23712

All-American
May 9, 2009
1,747
5,224
81
I’ve been saying this for a while. I didn’t want him here. That being said I wish Pope had made that decision weeks ago so that money could have gone to better, team first players. Now it’s too late unless Pope somehow snags Momcilovic. Which his history shows is unlikely.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CNJ1966
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  2. 02 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
  3. 03 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights