THAT WAS SO CRINGY!

bleedsblue5

All-Conference
Jul 1, 2025
537
1,142
93
Handing out cards of himself, telling people he plays SOCKER like he is some star already.
Thank the LORD, there is no chance Pope could have controlled that drama queen.
Save the money for football imo.
 

jmw23712

All-American
May 9, 2009
1,747
5,224
81
I’ve been saying this for a while. I didn’t want him here. That being said I wish Pope had made that decision weeks ago so that money could have gone to better, team first players. Now it’s too late unless Pope somehow snags Momcilovic. Which his history shows is unlikely.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CNJ1966
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football CFB Cheat Sheet: Week 6
  2. 02 KSR Football KSR GAMEDAY: Kentucky Hosts No. 10 LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky