Thanks

JerryfisherPSU

Redshirt
May 29, 2002
22
47
13
I wanna say thanks to all that post here on the wrestling board. I now live in Tucson and follow closely. I did PSU wrestling on the radio Pre-Byers along with former Nittany Lion Denny Sciabica. I did Carl Destefanis and Scott Lynch's National Title matches from the Meadowlands as my first ever broadcasts and have fallen in love with the program ever since. Many Thanks to all the knowledgeable folks on here for your respective inputs!
 

GregPickel

Hall of Famer
Staff member
Jul 25, 2021
49,188
108,280
113
I wanna say thanks to all that post here on the wrestling board. I now live in Tucson and follow closely. I did PSU wrestling on the radio Pre-Byers along with former Nittany Lion Denny Sciabica. I did Carl Destefanis and Scott Lynch's National Title matches from the Meadowlands as my first ever broadcasts and have fallen in love with the program ever since. Many Thanks to all the knowledgeable folks on here for your respective inputs!
Hope you are doing well and thanks for being here with us!
 

watoos

All-Conference
Oct 31, 2021
654
1,269
93
I didn't get to listen to your broadcast from the Meadowlands because I was there, I remember it snowed a foot and I had some interesting encounters with city drivers.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC
  2. 02 BWI Football Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's third-straight loss
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State's latest loss underscores gap between progress and results
  4. 04 BWI Football What did USC coach Lincoln Riley, Penn State players, say about the Lions' loss to USC? 'One of my favorite wins as a head coach'
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting Recruit Reactions: Despite loss, top prospects rave about Penn State White Out experience