Thanks

JerryfisherPSU

Redshirt
May 29, 2002
22
47
13
I wanna say thanks to all that post here on the wrestling board. I now live in Tucson and follow closely. I did PSU wrestling on the radio Pre-Byers along with former Nittany Lion Denny Sciabica. I did Carl Destefanis and Scott Lynch's National Title matches from the Meadowlands as my first ever broadcasts and have fallen in love with the program ever since. Many Thanks to all the knowledgeable folks on here for your respective inputs!
 

GregPickel

Hall of Famer
Staff member
Jul 25, 2021
49,184
108,280
113
I wanna say thanks to all that post here on the wrestling board. I now live in Tucson and follow closely. I did PSU wrestling on the radio Pre-Byers along with former Nittany Lion Denny Sciabica. I did Carl Destefanis and Scott Lynch's National Title matches from the Meadowlands as my first ever broadcasts and have fallen in love with the program ever since. Many Thanks to all the knowledgeable folks on here for your respective inputs!
Hope you are doing well and thanks for being here with us!
 

watoos

All-Conference
Oct 31, 2021
654
1,269
93
I didn't get to listen to your broadcast from the Meadowlands because I was there, I remember it snowed a foot and I had some interesting encounters with city drivers.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Watch: Matt Campbell recaps Penn State's 31-23 loss to USC
  2. 02 BWI Football Highs & Lows: Penn State falters late in 31-23 loss to USC
  3. 03 BWI Football Top Penn State-USC takeaways: Lions give themselves a puncher's chance, but don't have the horses to beat the Trojans
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Falls to USC Despite Offensive Growth: Postgame Show
  5. 05 BWI Football Recap: Penn State comes up short, losing White Out game clash with USC 31-23