At the game Saturday and couldn’t send any text. I’ve got AT&T as a carrier and had 3 bars. What the 17 is up with this? We had just over 12K in attendance not 60k.
What’s the issue?
What’s the issue?
At the game Saturday and couldn’t send any text. I’ve got AT&T as a carrier and had 3 bars. What the 17 is up with this? We had just over 12K in attendance not 60k.
What’s the issue?
CSpire was kicking ***, so....
At the game Saturday and couldn’t send any text. I’ve got AT&T as a carrier and had 3 bars. What the 17 is up with this? We had just over 12K in attendance not 60k.
What’s the issue?
Same here. AT&T. Got zero service inside the Hump Friday night. Was trying to keep up with baseball and basketball scores while watching women’s game. Guy in front of me had CSpire and had no issues. He kept me updated. Like you, had same issue Saturday at Dudy Noble. AT&T is worthless - at least for me - on gamedays at MSU.At the game Saturday and couldn’t send any text. I’ve got AT&T as a carrier and had 3 bars. What the 17 is up with this? We had just over 12K in attendance not 60k.
What’s the issue?
Same here. AT&T. Got zero service inside the Hump Friday night. Was trying to keep up with baseball and basketball scores while watching women’s game. Guy in front of me had CSpire and had no issues. He kept me updated. Like you, had same issue Saturday at Dudy Noble. AT&T is worthless - at least for me - on gamedays at MSU.
VHS also provides pretty good free wifi for inside their stadium.I know they placed repeaters in VHS but I believe they wouldn’t do it at DWS because Loafer’s couldn’t get enough of a kick-back from the deal.
Cspire is a big contributor and has handled our communications for a long time, or at least use to. They put some kind of signal booster at Davis wade and vaught. I wonder if they have a deal with us to be the only provider who gets to do so
textiing at baseball games got Cannizaro in a lot of trouble since it worked in Nitchampsburg
Just don't text and watch the game.
Cspire is a big contributor and has handled our communications for a long time, or at least use to. They put some kind of signal booster at Davis wade and vaught. I wonder if they have a deal with us to be the only provider who gets to do so
I would hope not. Probably only a small percentage of fans have Cspire as their provider.
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather