Appreciate it. We all got em and like I said was board in traffic and just wanted piss your T-shirt fans off because I could imagine how mad they get when TN fans come over here like locusts to pile on. And just let them know they got their fair share of trash too.I'm going to believe you. As I said above, I despise people that thinks it's OK to damage other peoples property for no reason. I'm sorry you had that experience in Lexington.
I am not so sure K is better, he was losing ground in a hurry if you remember until he adopted the one and done strategy and for some reason now all of a sudden he is getting the top picks. I also would argue that K gets the easier path in the tourney.The only thing I don’t understand is the defense of Cal he has superteams every year and has only won one title with the unibrow
He’s great but he’s no Coach K
KSR Football
Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered
KSR Football
Kentucky makes history in overtime win vs. LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky Knocks Off No. 10 LSU in Overtime 35-34
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Halftime: Kentucky Takes Late 21-17 Lead Over LSU