Tenn. fans...

MM25

Senior
Sep 10, 2010
2,609
547
113
I'm going to believe you. As I said above, I despise people that thinks it's OK to damage other peoples property for no reason. I'm sorry you had that experience in Lexington.
Appreciate it. We all got em and like I said was board in traffic and just wanted piss your T-shirt fans off because I could imagine how mad they get when TN fans come over here like locusts to pile on. And just let them know they got their fair share of trash too.
 

jrm693

All-Conference
Jan 14, 2007
12,397
4,250
68
The only thing I don’t understand is the defense of Cal he has superteams every year and has only won one title with the unibrow

He’s great but he’s no Coach K
I am not so sure K is better, he was losing ground in a hurry if you remember until he adopted the one and done strategy and for some reason now all of a sudden he is getting the top picks. I also would argue that K gets the easier path in the tourney.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
  3. 03 KSR Football State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football 5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!