Sorry, no good eyes here and this may prove it. I actually thought maybe Blanca took one from the top of the key. As long as they make it, I don’t care!Thanks Hva. I needed that. Who were all the shooters? I saw Laila#4 in the right corner.
Was that Kate from the top of the circle? Good eyes appreciated. Thanks again.
Yes, did you not listen to the CB's podcast. If she was not then CB would have stated that in the summer video. She said great things about Kate and we saw her lifting weights, running, etc. Believe me if she was not healthy do you think she would be able to do all of this?Is Kate H fully recovered?
Mark by words, she is 100% ready. That was why she shut down and did not play in the Jordan Brand, with the USA team this summer, etc, and she had the shoulder surgery right after the McDonals AAU game so that she could be back and ready at this point. CB does not have to mention anything, some of this is just plain on common sense. If you ever played a sport whether it be in high school or college and with the technology that have now, it is no brainer. I will leave it at that. As RK stated when she signed with UNC, We you know you just know.Considering how little Banghart and the team have chosen to share on player injuries in the past, I would not just assume that Harpring is both fully cleared and currently operating at 100% with no restrictions based on the fact that she appears in at least some workout & shootaround videos and Banghart did not explicitly state she is injured.
There is a wide gulf of many levels of readiness between "out for the season" (which seems highly unlikely will happen) and functioning at 100%. I am not saying she is or is not good to go; just saying we do not have verifiable information.
Inside Carolina Basketball
Rob's Checklist for the UNC vs. USC Exhibition: First Test for New Tar Heels
Inside Carolina Football Recruiting
UNC WR Commit Chad Willis Gets First Taste of Kenan Stadium Crowd
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
Inside Carolina Baseball
North Carolina Adds Junior College Catcher Hudson Gilman to 2027 Recruiting Class
Inside Carolina Football
UNC Preparing For Another First-Time Starter in Pitt's Holden Geriner