Team Workouts and Training This Week

tarboy

All-Conference
Jul 7, 2025
1,015
2,185
113
Thanks Hva. I needed that. Who were all the shooters? I saw Laila#4 in the right corner.
Was that Kate from the top of the circle? Good eyes appreciated. Thanks again.
 

6string

All-Conference
Jul 24, 2025
1,555
4,515
113
Thanks Hva. I needed that. Who were all the shooters? I saw Laila#4 in the right corner.
Was that Kate from the top of the circle? Good eyes appreciated. Thanks again.
Sorry, no good eyes here and this may prove it. I actually thought maybe Blanca took one from the top of the key. As long as they make it, I don’t care!
 

tarboy

All-Conference
Jul 7, 2025
1,015
2,185
113
Thanks 6 string. I think the corner shot was Sophie B and it morphed into Laila shooting. I think maybe it was Akot on the pick and roll. I guess it was Jordan on the left corner shot and maybe Nyla on the drive to the basket but I could be wrong on all guess's except Laila Hull from the right corner.
 

Jriv23

All-Conference
Jul 31, 2025
2,502
2,592
113
Is Kate H fully recovered?
Yes, did you not listen to the CB's podcast. If she was not then CB would have stated that in the summer video. She said great things about Kate and we saw her lifting weights, running, etc. Believe me if she was not healthy do you think she would be able to do all of this?
 

3397char

All-American
Moderator
Jun 30, 2025
3,840
8,049
113
Considering how little Banghart and the team have chosen to share on player injuries in the past, I would not just assume that Harpring is both fully cleared and currently operating at 100% with no restrictions based on the fact that she appears in at least some workout & shootaround videos and Banghart did not explicitly state she is injured.

There is a wide gulf of many levels of readiness between "out for the season" (which seems highly unlikely will happen) and functioning at 100%. I am not saying she is or is not good to go; just saying we do not have verifiable information.
 

tarboy

All-Conference
Jul 7, 2025
1,015
2,185
113
I would bet she is being treated like Joe Namath back in his heyday with a red jersey and a no touch rule. Absolutely should give her until the season starts just to be 100% safe.

Personally cannot wait to see her and the 2026 UNC WBB team play some BBall.
 
  • Like
Reactions: oldwell

Jriv23

All-Conference
Jul 31, 2025
2,502
2,592
113
Considering how little Banghart and the team have chosen to share on player injuries in the past, I would not just assume that Harpring is both fully cleared and currently operating at 100% with no restrictions based on the fact that she appears in at least some workout & shootaround videos and Banghart did not explicitly state she is injured.

There is a wide gulf of many levels of readiness between "out for the season" (which seems highly unlikely will happen) and functioning at 100%. I am not saying she is or is not good to go; just saying we do not have verifiable information.
Mark by words, she is 100% ready. That was why she shut down and did not play in the Jordan Brand, with the USA team this summer, etc, and she had the shoulder surgery right after the McDonals AAU game so that she could be back and ready at this point. CB does not have to mention anything, some of this is just plain on common sense. If you ever played a sport whether it be in high school or college and with the technology that have now, it is no brainer. I will leave it at that. As RK stated when she signed with UNC, We you know you just know.
 
  • Like
Reactions: oldwell
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Basketball Recruiting Jalen Davis Post-Visit Notes
  2. 02 Inside Carolina UNC vs. Notre Dame Game Rewind
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Football Recruiting Inside UNC's New Approach With Game Day Recruits
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Basketball Carolina Basketball Approaches Reality of Post-ACC World
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Football Assessing UNC's Gradual Improvement Four Games Into 2026