Team Travel

ubercat

Senior
Dec 9, 2005
4,658
646
113
I was wondering if the upcoming predicted winter storm "Mateo" is going to affect the team's ETA in Maryland. Don't they generally leave the day before an away game? I know that Michigan's arrival in Rosemont was weather-delayed until a few hours before tip-off. And it might have had some effect on their performance on Tuesday.
 

docrugby1

Senior
Jun 16, 2010
6,987
577
88
I will be at the game-weather in DC 50* and rain. I hope the team gets out in time
 

docrugby1

Senior
Jun 16, 2010
6,987
577
88
You gonna watch England v. Wales first?
I committed to NU before I knew Wales ENgland would conflict I subscribe to a streaming network and will catch Ireland v Italy early and watch Wales on a delayed basis NBC acquired 6 Nations rights but Olympics have bounced games this eeek
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
  2. 02 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State