Team Travel

ubercat

Senior
Dec 9, 2005
4,652
639
113
I was wondering if the upcoming predicted winter storm "Mateo" is going to affect the team's ETA in Maryland. Don't they generally leave the day before an away game? I know that Michigan's arrival in Rosemont was weather-delayed until a few hours before tip-off. And it might have had some effect on their performance on Tuesday.
 

docrugby1

Senior
Jun 16, 2010
6,986
575
88
I will be at the game-weather in DC 50* and rain. I hope the team gets out in time
 

docrugby1

Senior
Jun 16, 2010
6,986
575
88
You gonna watch England v. Wales first?
I committed to NU before I knew Wales ENgland would conflict I subscribe to a streaming network and will catch Ireland v Italy early and watch Wales on a delayed basis NBC acquired 6 Nations rights but Olympics have bounced games this eeek
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report 'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
  4. 04 On3 Football David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'
  5. 05 Wildcat Report The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's demolition of Penn State