I watched my first ever game tonight and found it entertaining. Who would you all have as a starting 5 if we had a team.
Jimmy ChitwoodI watched my first ever game tonight and found it entertaining. Who would you all have as a starting 5 if we had a team.
shaeden sharp could really shore up the benchJimmy Chitwood
Lola Bunny
Jesus Shuttlesworth
White Mamba
Wet-Fire
Coached by
Professor Flubber
Buddy I do a lot of drugs,, but.... You win..I watched my first ever game tonight and found it entertaining. Who would you all have as a starting 5 if we had a team.
In keeping with the spirit of the tournament, it wouldn’t make sense to load the team up with our all time greats. Plus that doesn’t take much thought or imagination. The tournament is dotted with former NBA players, but they are all marginal guys fighting for a roster spot, like our very own DeAndre Liggins who participated this year.I watched my first ever game tonight and found it entertaining. Who would you all have as a starting 5 if we had a team.
I watched my first ever game tonight and found it entertaining. Who would you all have as a starting 5 if we had a team.
shaeden sharp could really shore up the bench
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
KSR
KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready